With single-stream recycling, you can place ALL of these items in one bin or bag:
- Egg cartons, cereal boxes, and cracker boxes
- Steel, tin, aluminum cans, and aluminum foil
- Phone books, paperback books, and hardback books
- Cardboard and paper bags
- All paper, including newspaper, inserts, and junk mail
- Office paper, folders, and greeting cards.
- #1-7 plastic bottles, jugs, jars, and tubs
To prepare your recycling:
- Rinse containers
- Containers must be clean
Glass is not acceptable as a recycling item.
To download a PDF recycling guide, click here.